SKIM COAT SUPERFINE
An innovative thin plastering mortar that covers pinholes and other finishing imperfections of concrete walls, columns, beams and ceiling.
1. Easy to apply - suitable for trowel application
2. Excellent workability
4. Superb smooth surface finish
HOW TO USE
1. Pour 8 liters clean water into a plastic pail. Then gradually add 20 kg. Eurotiles Skim Coat into the water. No additional additives/materials
needed, just use water for mixing.
2. Use electric mixer or mason trowel in mixing for about 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is lump free and pastry.
3. Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes and mix again briefly before use.
4. Make sure that the surface is clean and sound, free from dirt, dust and oil.
5. Use steel trowel, apply Eurotiles Skim Coat evenly to your desired thickness.
6. For best result, let the plastered wall to stand for 7 days to dry before application of Eurotiles Skim Coat to avoid future cracking.
Appearance: Superfine powder
Finish: Smooth finish
Properties: Cementitious component
Mixing Ration: 400ml/1kg
Working Time: 20 minutes
Pot Life: 3-4 hours
Drying Time: dry touch 1/2 - 1 hour
dry through 4-8 hours
Curing Time: 12-48 hours
Coverage: approx 17-18 sq.m./20 kg
Shelf Life: 12 months
The skim coat weight per square meter coverage is merely an approximation. Surface condition such as porosity, flatness and cleanliness will ultimately determine the coverage achieved.